This is the best richest most decadent superfoods chocolate smoothie . I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Can be a easy meal replacement.
What’s good about it:
- Raw organic cacao is an incredible health food in its natural state, filled with energy-boosting nutrients. Loaded with minerals such as magnesium which may contribute to normal bone health and healthy immune function. Cacao is also high in copper and manganese. This amazing food has been revered for centuries by cultures such as the Aztec and Maya.
- Chia seeds are rich in so many key nutrients. Research has uncovered that regularly eating chia seeds can improve your health in numerous ways. Dr Axe has this to say about the benefits of regular consumption of chia seeds click here
- Cashew nuts are packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. These include vitamins E, K, and B6, along with minerals like copper, phosphorus, zinc,magnesium, iron, and selenium.
- Medjool dates are full of fiber and potassium. With 18 percent of the recommended daily allowance of copper mineral, medjool dates are useful in the body for absorption of iron, formation of collagen, red blood cells formation, healthy nervous system as well as energy generation.
- Bananas contain several essential nutrients and have benefits for digestion, heart health and weight loss. Bananas contain fiber and are rich in antioxidants.
- Lucuma powder has a wonderful and unique sweet taste – once you try it you will certainly remember it. Full of healthy nutrition: vitamins (incl. B-complex), minerals iron carbohydrates and proteins. Lucuma may be a great source of energy for those seeking to improve their diets and general well-being.
Here goes :
- I use the amount of ingredients that I like. Test for yourself. Some like their smoothie very sweet others not. The cashews will make the drink creamy. Raw chocolate is bitter so adjust according to taste.
- Soak your dates for a few hours before blending.
- Melt a chunk of cacao paste over a double boiler.
- Add all your ingredients into a high speed blender with filtered water and blend until very smooth.
- Add ice and serve with a sprinkle of cacao nibs.