Bad breath? had garlic with lunch? The next time you reach for a gum , mint or mouthwash think again. You could be potentially harming your health in a very significant way. Don’t worry, mother nature has all the solutions. Do you have the time to make a healthy mouth spray? If not then my convenient organic mouth spray is prepared just for you. Small enough to pop into your handbag or notebook bag ready for the next meeting.
Did you know? (according to Dr Mercola)
- Chewing gum may help you to eat less, but the food you do eat may be less nutritious
- People who chewed gum were less likely to eat fruit and instead were more motivated to eat junk food like potato chips and candy
- Chewing gum causes you to swallow excess air, which can contribute to abdominal pain and bloating, along with other gastrointestinal issues
- Chewing gum (including sugar-free gum) may cause tooth decay and erosion and may cause mercury to be released from your mercury fillings
- Most chewing gum contains artificial sweeteners that may damage your health, even if it’s not sugar-free
There are many reasons for a bad breath but here are some:
- Poor oral hygiene. For example: gum disease or cavities
- Stomach. A lack of hydrochloric acid. Consuming too much animal products, food allergies etc
- Stomach bug
- Small intestine bacteria overgrowth such as candida, a leaky gut or bad food combining
- Liver problems
- Colon . Constipation
- Dehydration. Especially with athletes
- Sinusitis or post nasal drip
- Metal toxicity
I suggest a consultation with a Natural Health Practitioner to help identify the reason for your bad breath. A meal plan can be provided with the introduction of plenty filtered water, herbal teas, fruit, vegetables and natural supplements.
Choose a product that has organic essential oils and herbs to help control your halitosis and leave your breath fresh.
Benefits of using Nourishing Nosh’s organic natural mouth spray:
- Peppermint oil has antimicrobial properties so it can help freshen bad breath and soothe digestive issues
- The most prominent use of clove bud oil is in dental care. The germicidal properties of the oil make it very effective for relieving dental pain, toothache, sore gums, and mouth ulcers. It contains eugenol, which has been used in dentistry for many years
- Baking soda can rebalance the levels of acid and help to treat and prevent halitosis. Baking soda can be used with some water to remove the stains on the surface of the teeth. It can also be used with hydrogen peroxide to enhance its whitening effects.
Buy your product here today