Teaching your domestic to prepare healthy meals will not only benefit you and your family, but her family too. Join my class that is informative, hands-on and educational.
My classes will equip your domestic to make healthy, simple affordable, gluten-free, whole-food, plant-based, vegan meals.
I have 4 sessions that cater for beginners to the more informed participant.
- The introduction session will cover a talk on the reasons why we choose to eliminate meat, dairy, sugar, processed foods and preservatives and add a variety of gluten free grains, beans, nuts, legumes, seeds, veggies & fruit . I show them the anatomy of the wheat grain and a few other pictures to best demonstrate the point. A picture says a thousand words.
- I make a warm breakfast sweetened with a healthy alternatives and show them all the healthy sweet foods they can use for children ( adults too) to add to the porridge with a nut milk
- We make mini gluten free pizza with toppings that they make in batches and freeze for the children’s lunchboxes
- The dessert is an amazing peanut butter or nut butter chocolate date balls made in a variety of ways. This too can be frozen and used when the children want a treat and for school lunch boxes.
- The goal of my class is to leave the participant excited and ready to tackle making meals using plants that are tasty and nourishing. See here for references
The next 3 sessions have a theme such as dairy free. I cover more complicated meals, drinks, snack and desserts with each level.
Your domestic is welcome to start at any level you feel she is ready for. I will publish the dates for each class each week. If you wish for a private email please let me know at: email@example.com
TIMES: 10 AM until12 00 PM
DATES: 31 May 2018. The next session will be published on social media or a private email sent to you on request
PRICE: R 380.00 per person per class. Includes a cup of tea or coffee and they enjoy the foods we make
VENUE: Somerset West, Cape Town
CONTACT SHERRY FOR BOOKINGS : email firstname.lastname@example.org