- March 18, 2017
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Every one of us has challenges that relate to our diet. From the most common ones like weight issues to conditions that affect our productivity like ADHD or general fatigue, to more serious – sometimes even life-threatening – health problems. Nourishing Nosh™ will help you with making ‘healthy’ sustainable.
If you have asked the questions:
- How does what we eat influence our health?
- What are some easy initial changes that I can make to improve my health?
- What alternative healthier foods can I eat?
- How do I prepare foods using healthier ingredients if I have become used to preparing food a certain way?
- What is Sustainable Healthy Living™?
…then you will want to attend the first of a series of sessions presented by Sherry Maree.
Sherry has been practicing the principles of Sustainable Healthy Living™ for her and her family since 2001. She has attended courses by world-renowned local and international speakers on healthy eating and food preparation. Sherry is now ready to share her challenging journey and experience with others.
Through her sessions Sherry will help you learn how you can:
- have more energy;
- avoid foods that cause inflammation – one of the leading causes of pain and illness;
- prepare delicious healthy foods and
- add value to the lives of you and your family by maintaining Sustainable Healthy Living™.
The first one sets the foundation for future sessions so be sure not to miss it. There will be tasty samples of foods that Sherry will demonstrate how to prepare in future sessions.
Booking in advance required.
Need a printable invitation to include in your school or company magazine? Download the printable version Invitation to Sessions.