Here is a irresistible version of my ” Nice cream “. It is basically ice cream made with frozen bananas. Other fruits can be used too like frozen mangoes . It’s dairy free, creamy and delicious. I promise you family and friends will love this and more importantly your tummy will thank you 🙂
- Peel very ripe bananas, break into small pieces and store in a sealed plastic container in the freezer overnight.
- Process slowly in your food processor until it’s smooth and creamy. Feel free to add chopped nuts such as pecans. Return to the freezer.
- On a low heat melt raw cacao paste in a double boiler. Add vanilla extract, coconut oil and a sweetener you prefer such as raw honey.
- Put your serving bowls in the freezer a few minutes before serving as the banana ice cream melts very quickly.
- As soon as you have added your ice cream to your bowl pour over the hot chocolate sauce and see it harden immediately.
Absolutely yummy and irresistible….